- Wine, Wine, Wine — All Solstice Class ships boast a 2-story structure of glass and steel, created by renowned designer, Adam Tihany. Each holds 1800 bottles of wine at the perfect serving temperature. From Wine Appreciation 101 to the Riedel® Comparative Wine Crystal Workshop and everything in between, onboard programs make the most of travelers’ love of fine wine. Take advantage of 20%-30% discounts on wines by the bottle purchased on board when you also purchase a Classic or Premium beverage package.
- Celebrity Explorations – Enjoying the renowned culinary offerings Europe has to offer via a River-and-Ocean Cruise vacation is unique to the cruise industry. Celebrity combines immersive Amras Cruises river journeys with modern luxury ocean sailings. The new river-and-ocean cruise packages let guests explore Europe by way of four well-known rivers – the Danube, Rhine, Rhone or Seine—and then travel by sea onboard a Celebrity cruise around the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, Russia, Turkey and other destinations –
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence: With 2,000 sommeliers onboard its ships, Celebrity Cruises’ one-of-a-kind wine program has been recognized, once again, in the Wine Spectator 2015 Restaurant Wine List Awards. On average, Celebrity’s main restaurants have over 400 wines available. Each of Celebrity’s onboard specialty restaurants also has their own unique wine lists, created with the style of the dining menu in mind.
- First “World Class™ Bar” — Celebrity Cruises and Diageo Global Travel Americas launched the world’s first permanent “World Class™ Bar” onboard Celebrity Eclipse.
The curated and exclusive menu features new craft cocktails, including:
- MYSTIC KETEL ONE® – this tropical cocktail is made with a specially designed kettle, which cools the mixture of strawberries, pineapple, aloe vera, lime juice, ginger liqueur and Ketel One and releases a vapor.
- ZACAPA® OLD FASHIONED – rich Zacapa® 23 Rum is mixed with angostura bitters and a dash of chocolate mole for a twist on one of the classics.
- CELEBRITY No. TEN™ – a refreshing cocktail made with unique Tanqueray® no. Ten™ gin, fresh raspberries, a dash of bitters, lemon juice and crème de violette and topped off with ginger ale.
- Culinary Team Extraordinaire: Cornelius Gallagher, associate vice president of food and beverage, leads more than 7,000 professionals across Celebrity’s 10 ships, where everything is made from scratch. Celebrity Cruises’ newest ships – the Solstice Class – feature renowned restaurants onboard such as Blu (exclusive to AquaClass guests), Qsine, the new Suite Class restaurant Luminae, as well as other exciting venues such as Cellar Masters, Bistro on Five, Martini Bar, and Café Al Bacio & Gelateria.
Other posts by adminYou can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.