8-Nights Zimbabwe Highlights: Matobo Hills, Hwange & Victoria Falls
Vacation Offer ID 1502208
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist so we may better serve you.
Goway TravelFIRST-CLASS | TAILOR-MADE: Cross world wonders off your bucket list on this journey through Zimbabwe. Heading to Matobo Hills and Hwange National Park, you’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations and head on safari game drives to see elephants and rhinos. You’ll also gaze upon the majesty of Victoria Falls.
- Shared arrival airport transfer from Bulawayo to Amalinda Lodge
- Shared transfer Amalinda Lodge to Khulu Bush Camp
- Shared transfer Khulu Bush Camp to Ilala Lodge
- Shared departure airport transfer in Victoria Falls
- 3 nights deluxe accommodations at Amalinda Lodge
- 3 nights deluxe accommodations at Khulu Bush Camp
- 2 nights first-class accommodations at Iala Lodge
- Choice of 2 shared activities per day at Amalinda Lodge including (max 9 guests per vehicle):
- Rhino Tracking by vehicle or foot
- San Bushmen Cave Paintings
- Cecil John Rhodes Tomb
- Cultural & Village tours
- Walks & Hikes around Amalinda
- Choice of shared activities at Khula Bush Lodge including (max 6 guests per vehicle):
- Game drives
- Walking safaris
- Visit to The Painted Dog Conservation Centre
- Cultural and Community visits
- Ra Ikane Sunset Cruise (shared)
- WiFi at Khulu Bush Lodge
- All National Park and conservancy fees
- Local brand beverages at Amalinda Lodge & Khulu Bush Camp
- 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
|Matobo National Park|
HwangeThe park at Hwange covers an area of 5,656 miles². Hwange specialties include thousands of elephants, over 100 different types of animals including Africa’s Big Five and 400 species of birds, strategically placed viewing hides, luxury safari lodges with their own 'off the beaten track' traversing areas, and night drives from the private lodges. These sub-tropical thorn and sand flats on the edge of the Kalahari Desert, were once home to nomadic San (bushmen) who lived off the land and feasted on herds of migrating game. It is a place of great contrasts between wet and dry season, with extremes reminding of the life-giving properties of water.
Victoria FallsThe town of Victoria Falls is a pleasant place, created for visitors. There are hiking routes and rental bicycles. There are also trinket shops, selling everything from cheap T-shirts to antique African musical instruments. Carvings of masks and animals are a tradition around the area (as is the bargaining required to purchase them for a reasonable price). The Victoria Falls Hotel, a short walk from the falls, still operates in full colonial splendor and should be seen even by those not staying there. Visit Crocodile Ranch and Craft Village - a fascinating glimpse into Zimbabwean culture. Visit Livingstone, just across the border in Zambia— more than just a tourist town and more character than Victoria Falls. Another appealing side trip is to Chobe National Park, in neighboring Botswana. Chobe is one of the finest game parks in the world.
Valid Date Ranges
<p>Standard Terms & Conditions apply when purchasing this trip. Special savings cannot be combined with any other offer. Airfare available for better packaging and pricing. Ask your travel advisor for details. All prices are per person and quoted in U.S. dollars. Single supplement applies. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Accommodations, inclusions and itinerary subject to change depending upon specific departure date. From pricing is based on lowest marketed price for this tour, rates vary by date of departure; please inquire for details for your preferred travel dates. Inquire for a list of exclusions. Departures: Daily.<br /> </p>
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.