14-Nights An Art Lover's Taste of Europe
Vacation Offer ID 1470260
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist so we may better serve you.
Insight VacationsAn Art Lover's Taste Of Europe
Tour Europe’s finest art galleries and exhibits on an artistic tour de force, curated by Local Experts. Feast your eyes on the masterpieces of Degas at the Musée d'Orsay in Paris, feed your soul with the works of Michelangelo at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and pause to admire the talents of Van Gogh at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. When in Rome, take a VIP tour of the Vatican Museums with exclusive and fast track access to skip the lines. Marvel at Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel and admire the normally off-limits Bramante Staircase, before basking in the awe of the almighty Pantheon. As a grand finale, indulge your senses with a wine tasting in Tuscany.
- 13 Breakfast (B)
- 6 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- 1 Lunch with Wine (LW)
- Paris: Join your Travel Director and fellow guests at a local restaurant in the heart of Paris for a delightful dinner, served with wine.
- Lucca: Visit a traditional steam bakery and sample Buccellato, the sweet raisin bread typical of the region.
- Lucca: Indulge in a wine tasting and olive oil tasting with light lunch. Featuring a selection of local wines matched with fresh bread, extra virgin olive oil, pecorino cheese, bruschetta and cold cuts.
- Umbria: Learn how to make a tasty local dish at a cooking demonstration in Umbria. Discover the ingredients, flavors and methods used in traditional recipes, and add new culinary skills to your repertoire.
- Rome: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with your fellow travellers at a uniquely Roman local restaurant.
- Rome: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner of delicious Italian cuisine and wine, accompanied by the rich tremolo of some of Italy's best loved songs.
- Vatican: Gain priority access into the Vatican Museums and admire the famous Bramante Staircase. Witness the genius of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel and view the splendid dome of St. Peter's Basilica.
- Stanserhorn: Embark on a spectacular journey to the summit of Mount Stanserhorn and appreciate unrivalled views of snow-capped peaks. Meet a Swiss ranger and learn about the local wildlife and flora over a conservation talk. Learn about the conservation of the local ecosystem and local fauna from a Swiss ranger. Hear about what it takes to preserve the wildlife throughout the year and in all weather. This experience advances UN Sustainable Development Goal 15: Life On Land. Alternatively, walk along beautiful scenic pathways for a chance to see native animals like marmots.
- Perugia: Meet Marta, a recipient of a TreadRight Foundation grant. Learn how she offers employment opportunities for local women and alongside her weavers, preserves the ancient craft of loom-weaving in an artisan workshop.The workshop is owned by women and actively empowers women and girls through its education and training programs. Marta, and her students help to safeguard the unique patterns while contributing to the protection of Umbria’s cultural heritage. Laboratorio Guidetta Brozzetti advances UN Sustainable Development Goal 5: Gender Equality and UN Sustainable Development Goal 11: Sustainable Cities & Communities.
- : Visit Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica • Galleria Borghese • Uffizi Gallery • Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie to see "The Last Supper" • La Scala Opera House • Top of Mount Stanserhorn • Ateiler des Lumières• Louvre Museum at night • Musée d’Orsay • Rijksmuseum • Van Gogh Museum.
- : Orientation Tour of Beaune • Orientation Tour of Paris.
- : See Ghent.
- Milan: Explore Italy's renowned fashion capital with your Local Expert. See the magnificent facade of Milan Cathedral, La Scala Theatre and the glass-vaulted shopping arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, lined with luxury boutiques.
- Milan: A renaissance masterpiece and one of the world’s most iconic paintings, Leonardo da Vinci’s fresco of "The Last Supper" is housed in the refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Painted in 1495-98, the colossal artwork remains a fascinating spectacle, surrounded by mysteries and legends.
- Amsterdam: Explore the Rijksmuseum, the Dutch national museum and largest art museum in the Netherlands, with a local art historian. Witness famous works by Van Gogh, Vermeer, and Rembrandt.
- Amsterdam: Home to the world's largest collection of Van Gogh paintings and drawings, the Van Gogh Museum showcases the famous artist’s masterpieces in a magnificent permanent exhibition. Follow Van Gogh’s development as an artist and discover his ideas and ambitions through the many paintings, drawings and letters, and enjoy works from his contemporaries.
- Ghent: Frequently listed as one of the top cities to visit in Europe, Ghent offers a quirky cultural cocktail of modern urban life, and fascinating medieval architecture. Stroll along the Lys River to the historic city centre and discover one of Europe’s finest panoramas of water, spires and centuries-old grand houses.
- Paris: The Orsay Museum is renowned the world over for its rich collection of art. It houses the largest collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist work from such acclaimed artists as Monet, Degas, Renoir, Cezanne and Van Gogh.
- Paris: Paris’s first all-digital Art Museum, Ateiler des Lumieres opened in its doors in 2018. See works and artistic visions of great masters reimagined in large-scale, full color digital installations, along with contemporary art and exhibitions, creating links between eras and adding dynamism to artistic practices. The multi-sensory digital exhibits create a deep and immersive experience that engages all the senses.
- Paris: The biggest and best-known museum in the world, The Louvre was once palace to the kings of Fra...
Rome Destination Guide Umbria Florence Destination Guide Milan Destination Guide Lucerne Destination Guide Paris Destination Guide Amsterdam Destination Guide
Valid Date RangesPrices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Red Hot Deal (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at anytime, book early to confirm space.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.