7-Nights The Irish Pub Tour
Vacation Offer ID 1354143
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist so we may better serve you.
Explore Ireland’s lively pub scene and its traditions of storytelling and folklore while staying in towns known for good nightlife.
Authentic Local Experiences
- Sip a drink by a cozy turf fire as you listen to live traditional music at O’Connor’s Famous Pub – recently made famous as the setting for Ed Sheeran’s “Galway Girl” video.
- Raise a glass at Sean’s Bar, in a special CIE Tours Exclusive; featured in the Guiness Book of Records as Europe’s Oldest Pub, it’s been serving thirsty customers since the 900s.
- Dining Experiences
- 7 hot breakfasts (B) and 7 dinners (D) including The Church Cafe Bar and Restaurant, Celtic Whiskey Bar (including a Tasting and Chocolate Pairing) and a farewell evening at the Irish Whiskey Museum, including live music, a private bar, whiskey tour and hor d’oevres.
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Guinness Storehouse Tour
- Smithwick’s Experience
- Sean’s Bar – Oldest Pub in Europe (CIE Tours Exclusive)
- South Pole Inn with Irish coffee
- Dingle Peninsula
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- Hilton Garden Inn Custom House or Croke Park Hotel | Dublin (1)
- Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel | Kilkenny (1)
- International Hotel | Killarney (2)
- Galway Bay Hotel | Galway (1 night)
- Sheraton Athlone Hotel | Athlone (1 night)
- Ashling Hotel | Dublin (1)
DublinDublin enjoys one of the loveliest natural settings in Europe. Dublin attracts visitors from around the world with its old world charm and friendly atmosphere. Most of the architecture dates from the 18th century, when Dublin enjoyed great prominence and prosperity. Also of interest are stately Georgian houses which front Merrion Square. O'Connell Street is considered the commercial center of Dublin. Perhaps the most memorable feature of Dublin is the traditional pub, where visitors can enjoy conversation over fine Irish brew. The city also offers many fine parks, including St. Stephen's Green and Phoenix Park. National Gallery's renowned collection includes works by such famous masters as Rembrandt and Monet. Trinity College's Old Library is home to the most cherished treasure, the Book of Kells, a manuscript of the Gospels. Admire Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Enjoy the exhibits in impressive National Museum. Self-guided walking tours include Old City Trail, Georgian Heritage Trail and the Cultural Trail.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.
Wanda Frecks | Travel Consultant
Direct Line: 619.591.7209
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.