Travel2Discover South Australia’s cosmopolitan coastal capital, Adelaide. Its ring of parkland on the River Torrens is home to renowned museums such as the Art Gallery of South Australia. Kangaroo Island lies off the mainland of South Australia, southwest of Adelaide. Home to native wildlife like sea lions, koalas and diverse bird species. In the west, Flinders Chase National Park is known for penguin colonies and striking coastal rock formations, like the sculpted Remarkable Rocks and the stalactite-covered Admirals Arch.
- 4 nights Adelaide, Majestic Roof Garden Hotel in a Classic Room accommodations
- 2 nights Kangaroo Island Experience Includes:
- 2 nights Accommodation at Southern Ocean Lodge in a Flinders Suite
- 2 Full Days of touring on the island
- Private McLaren Vale Food & Wine Day Tour in Barossa Valley - Visit wineries such as Samuels Gorge, d'Arenberg winery (see the famous d'Arenberg Cube!), Wirra Wirra and more boutique wineries
- Private Barossa Food & Wine Experience Day Tour - Travel through the city of Adelaide northwards to the world renowned Barossa wine region. Enjoy the change of scenery as you make your way into the vineyards of South Australia's premium wine region.
- Round trip private airport transfers in Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- Emergency Travel Assistance (available 24 hours)
Five ways to immerse yourself in Adelaide:
1. Hit the eat streets
2. Feel green and serene in Adelaide's parks
3. Head for the coast
4. Soak up Aboriginal and European heritage
5. Escape to the hills
Enjoy one of the world's most beautiful and unique wilderness holiday destinations in which the locals include wallabies, goannas, koalas, kangaroos, echidnas, dolphins, sea lions, penguins, fur seals, eagles, whales and ospreys. Share with them the pure air and clean water that makes Kangaroo Island one of the last unspoiled wonders of the world. The people of Kangaroo Island see prosperity in tourism but know the value of what they have and are working hard to find the right balance between development and conservation.