7-Nights English Knights & Wizards 2020
Vacation Offer ID 1353112
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist so we may better serve you.
2020 English Knights & Wizards
Embark on a family adventure – see the Tower of London, a falconer, and the magic of Harry Potter.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Take a ride on the London Eye, with panoramic London views
- Go behind the scenes and relive the magic of the Harry Potter film series at the Warner Brothers Studio, where it all began
- West End Theater Show
- Themed London Walking Tour
- Roman Baths
- Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language & Heritage Centre
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Windsor Castle
- Tower of London
- Warner Brothers Harry Potter Experience
- 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners including a Cardiff Castle Welsh Banquet
- Hilton London Paddington, London (2 nights)
- Hilton Hotel Cardiff, Cardiff (1 night)
- St Georges Hotel, Llandudno (1 night)
- Carden Park Hotel, near Chester (1 night)
- Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe, Stratford-upon-Avon (1 night)
- MGallery Castle Hotel, Windsor (1 night)
LondonLondon is undoubtedly one of the world's finest cities. In addition to numerous monuments from its more glorious past, London is equally well-known for its pageantry and tradition. London has something for everyone - wide boulevards buzzing with excitement far into the night, quiet squares and explorable alleyways. Visit this famous city's parks, museums, galleries, monuments, abbeys and churches, skyscrapers and ruins, Georgian squares. Take in such events as the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower, or the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or even one of the many theatrical productions. Some of the most exclusive shops are found along Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets. An old favorite and one of the world's premier institutions is Harrods - offering everything from Chanel suits and sliced salmon to caviar and even pets.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.
Direct Line: 760-479-4321
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.