Travel2Adelaide is South Australia’s cosmopolitan coastal capital. Its ring of parkland on the River Torrens is home to renowned museums such as the Art Gallery of South Australia. The Barossa Valley is a renowned wine-producing region northeast of Adelaide, in South Australia. Shiraz grapes are the local specialty.
Kangaroo Island is known as nature’s playground. Wildlife abounds as friendly pubs, accommodation and restaurants give-way to towering cliffs, wild plains and impeccably clear waters. Follow the road less travelled and discover unique wildlife, mouth-watering food and wine, breathtaking scenery and a laid-back lifestyle.
- 4 nights Adelaide, Chifley on South Terrace: Deluxe Queen Room accommodations
- 1 night/2 day Kangaroo Island Highlights experience - Discover Kangaroo Island's nature and wildlife up close and in the wild on this fantastic two-day tour with Kangaroo Island Odysseys
- Adelaide City Highlights tour - Experience the cosmopolitan life of Adelaide on this half day tour of Adelaide, taking in Adelaide's main attractions and points of interest
- Grand Barossa with Hahndorf day tour - The world famous wine region of the Barossa Valley is steeped in history and German heritage. Explore the enchanting town of historic Hahndorf with its unique Bavarian ambiance.
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotels in Adelaide
- Travel2 After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
Five ways to immerse yourself in Adelaide:
1. Hit the eat streets
2. Feel green and serene in Adelaide's parks
3. Head for the coast
4. Soak up Aboriginal and European heritage
5. Escape to the hills
|Kangaroo Island||Destination Guide|