Amtrak VacationsStarting off in Chicago, the Grand Rail Experience is customized for anyone who wants to get the full cross-country Amtrak® experience. Connecting Amtrak's top train routes across the top of the country, the Pacific Coast, Amtrak's southern route known as the Sunset Limited, and up through our nation's capital; this around-the-country journey is sure to please any train buff or adventurous sightseer
- 6 nights accommodations
- 7 nights on board Amtrak
- Roundtrip Amtrak® in Coach accommodations from Chicago to Seattle; Seattle to Los Angeles; Los Angeles to New Orleans; New Orleans to Washington, DC; and Washington DC to Chicago onboard the Empire Builder®, Coast Starlight®, Sunset Limited®, Crescent®, and Capitol Limited®
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Seattle*
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Los Angeles
- Sightseeing city tour of New Orleans
- Monuments by Moonlight tour in Washington, DC
*Seattle hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour is seasonal. Seattle CityPASS® will be included in the off-season. The Seattle CityPASS includes admission to the Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium, Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour, EMP Museum or Woodland Park Zoo, and Pacific Science Center or Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit.
ChicagoChicago offers everything anyoen could look for in a vacation destination including: historic landmarks, museums, sightseeing, shopping, and accommodations for every budget. Chicago is considerably different from many other vacation spots in the U.S. It is filled with history, culture and modern sophistication at the same time. Chicago has attractions and activities for a family on vacation, someone visiting for business, or a couple searching for romance. Scenic tours, amusement and fun centers including DisneyQuest, ESPN Zone, and Six Flags Great America, are here to thrill. Museums, shopping, fine dinging, and educational attractions including: The Hancock Observatory, The Shedd Aquarium, and the Chicago Academy of Science are here to entertain.
|Los Angeles||Destination Guide|
|New Orleans||Destination Guide|
|Washington D.C.||Destination Guide|