3-Nights Palm Springs & Joshua Tree Walking & Hiking Tour with Yoga (Premiere Hotels)
Greater Palm Springs
Vacation Offer ID 1318117
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist so we may better serve you.
BackroadsGive a cactus a second look. Change your point of view on a crag. Experience a canyon from the inside out. From spiky Joshua trees to rare palm oases, every step in the desert reveals something magnificent and surprising. Open sky, open mind. It's time to see the desert in a new way with a touch of yoga to boot.
- 3-nights Premiere Hotel accommodations at Ritz-Carlton Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs
- Meals: All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Optional yoga in the morning an/or afternoon led by Backroads Trip Leader, a certified yoga instructor (mats provided)
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Explore Joshua Tree National Park's remarkable landscape strewn with gigantic boulders and shady palm oases
- Admire the expansive vistas from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, an exhilarating vertical ascent
- Marvel at the desert's distinctive beauty—from Joshua trees to unique wildlife like roadrunners and desert bighorn sheep
- NEW This Backroads trip includes optional yoga in the morning and/or afternoon, led by a Backroads Trip Leader, a certified yoga instructor
Single Supplement: from $590
Greater Palm Springs
Greater Palm SpringsGreater Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley offers something for everyone. Find spas, hotels, golf courses, restaurants and casinos in Palm Springs, Indian Wells, Desert Hot Springs, Indio, Coachella. Southern California's desert communities offer world-class dining and resorts as well as a range of things to do, including outdoor activities at nearby Joshua Tree National Park, popular annual events such as art, music and film festivals, and stunning examples of mid-century modern architecture.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Single supplement applies. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Accommodations, inclusions and itinerary subject to change depending upon specific departure date. Private Trips, Custom Trips available; inquire for pricing and details. Please Note: Accommodations based on Premiere Hotels itinerary. Rate varies by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates.
Cathy Larue | Honeymoon, Couples, Europe FIT & Family Vacation Specialist
Direct Line: (858) 592-7550
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.