Travel to Croatia in September 2018 for a cruise adventure and discover secrets of the Adriatic Mediterannean on your own private boat. The sparkling sapphire waters of the Adriatic and ancient walled villages of Croatia are the perfect backdrop to explore the dramatic Croatian coastline.
During your stay on this exclusive AdventureWomen ship, you will hike, swim, and explore islands where past times have not been forgotten. Walk the rooms of Diocletian's Palace, still standing since the 4th century. Join a Croatian chef to shop for fresh ingredients at the local market and enjoy a hands-on cooking class, feasting on regional specialties for lunch. You'll enjoy the peace and untouched beauty of distant islands scattered across the blue Adriatic waters near Croatia. Hike thick pine forests and sandy beaches, visit a local coral jeweler, and snorkel and swim in the turquoise glow of the Blue Cave. This small group cruise with AdventureWomen is a unique opportunity to make lifelong friends, and the backdrop of Croatia is sure to make this experience unforgettable!
- Explore the beautiful islands of Croatia on an exclusive, chartered power boat
- Visit the local market in Trogir with a chef to shop for fresh ingredients, and enjoy a hands-on cooking class
- Enjoy a private wine tasting at a local vineyard in the small town of Orebic and taste wine from the famous Peljesac hills
- Hike the thick pine forests, karstic caves, and sandy beaches of Mljet Island
- Snorkel and swim in the turquoise glow of the Blue Cave located on the island of Bisevo
- Optional pre-extension to Dubrovnik: Visit Diocletian's palace, Cathedral of Sv. Duje; meet the curator at Mestrovic Gallery; see an unforgettable series of cliffs and waterfalls by raft or canoe
Single Room: Available, but limited (additional cost applies)
Activity Level: Easy to Moderate
Arrive Split, Croatia: September 8
Depart Split, Croatia: September 16
To book your trip or speak to a Carefree Travel Expert