- Full Breakfast for each guest daily at L' Orangerie Restaurant
- Alvear Tea for two, once during stay
- Room upgrade (from Palace Premier to Junior Suite, from Junior Suite to Junior Premier, from Junior Premier to Deluxe Suite, from Deluxe Suite to Deluxe Premier)
- Early Check-In
Alvear Palace Hotel
Its majestic architecture and decoration, which makes it unique in its style, have turned the Alvear Palace Hotel into an icon of luxurious hotels worldwide given its excellent combination of hospitality and the customized services provided by its staff.
Check In Time: 3:00PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
- Local Area Attraction
Local Area Attraction
Direction from Property
Other (transportation, etc.)
2. Colon Theatre
3. San Telmo area
4. La Boca area
5. El Tigre area
1 hour (approximately)
The Hotel has grand French-inspired public areas and gracious 207 guestrooms & suites decorated in Empire and Louis XV style, offering Hermes de Paris toiletries, fresh fruits in room the arrival date and complimentary WiFi. Exclusive service for Deluxe Suites and higher categories, a team of butlers assists guests, making their stay a unique and memorable experience. The recently renewed top floors unveil 15 spacious, contemporary designed suites with exclusive access to the Alvear Lounge.
All Rooms Include:
- Turn-down service with mineral water
- 500-thread count Egyptian linens
- Sabbatical keys upon request
- Fresh fruit basket on day of arrival.
- Bathrooms in Boticcino marble
- Hermès de Paris toiletries
- Hydromassage, shower box, TV with LCD monitor
- Complimentary pressing of one piece of clothing or one suit per guest on arrival
- Direct-line fax at guests’ request
- 2-line telephones
- Work desk
- Personal e-mail address
- Complimentary drinks and special VIPs for Governor, Presidential and Royal Suites
- Connecting rooms
- WiFi access in access in public areas
- In-room wired internet access
- Butler Service from Deluxe Suite
- Business Center
Fully equipped with desks and computers that are available for guests. Fax, copy machine, Internet connection, rent of meeting spaces and all the assistance that a business traveler needs are also provided.
- Banquet Space
Our magnificent rooms vary widely in layout and size, which may cater the requirements and seating capacity of every event.
- Breakfast Room
L´Orangerie features the best buffet breakfast, excellent lunch and Sunday Brunch and the classic Alvear Tea, which is served every afternoon in the Jardin D´Hiver
At La Bourgogne, celebrated Chef Jean Paul Bondoux draws on his vast experience to offer the most refined French Cuisine in Buenos Aires.It consists of three exclusive areas: La Cave and La Mesa del Chef that are ideal for private dinners and La Taste Vins for exquisite wine tastings.
- Afternoon Tea
- Bar & Coffee Shop
As from 1932, this has been a meeting place for businessmen and celebrities of Buenos Aires' society.The heart of Recoleta beats in this exclusive place in the hotel, decorated with original French style wood panelling. The Lobby Bar of the Alvear offers delicious appetizers and the best international drinks, paying homage to the great cocktail masters.
- Hair Salon
- Massage Rooms
- Nail Salon
- Private Art Collection
- Spa Treatments
- Steam Bath
- Sun Terrace
- Tea Room
- Children's Amenities
KIDS AMENITIES:All children are welcome to the Alvear Palace Hotel. For the youngest guests, we provide the following services:
- Changing table
- High chairs
- Kit with baby wipes, soap, shampoo, and cologne
- Teddy Bear
The Alvear Palace Hotel's concierge services are provided by well-informed professionals. Our Concierges anticipate guests' needs, meeting and exceeding their expectations, always with utmost discretion and confidentiality, so as to make our guests' stay in Buenos Aires something to remember.
The Alvear Palace Hotel's Concierge Services include:
- Making reservations for restaurants, tango shows, and tours
- Buying air, bus, train or ferry/hydrofoil tickets
- Booking transportation
- Confirming flights
- Renting cars and limousines
- Renting airplanes or light aircrafts
- Helping disabled guests
- Hiring baby sitters
- Getting medical assistance
- Booking city tours
- Guarding luggage
- Making national or international shipments
- Sending flowers and gifts
- Buying tickets for the theatre, movies, soccer matches, and other shows
- Booking golf courts starting times
- Booking tours within Argentina
- Suggesting and recommending places to go shopping
- Personal Shopper
- Sending messages and letters
- Wheelchair Accessible
24 hours a day in house security staff. Security cameras spread out in all areas, - Magnetic keys, - smoke detectors, - sprinklers, - Notifire, NFPA regulations
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Afternoon Tea
The Alvear Palace Hotel is a unique place to spend a special afternoon tasting our delicious cakes, mini pâtisserie, fresh fruit tarts, warm scones and other delicacies especially prepared by our Chef Pâtissier. We offer a fine selection of teas, including a variety from limited harvests and the most precious aromas of green, black and blended teas, as well as the traditional flavoured tea of the L'Orangerie selection. A tea specialist created our exclusive
- Banquet Services
Alvear Palace is widely acclaimed for its eleven banquet halls. These rooms host business meetings, seminars, social events, weddings, birthday parties and other celebrations. With capacity between 10 and 800 people, the rooms are often booked for the most important events in the city. They are ideal for any event and can be equipped for teleconferences. The hotel can provide large-screen video projectors, wireless networks, electronic blackboards and sound systems.
- Bilingual Staff
- Business Services
Our very complete Business Center has been organized to satisfy the needs of our business guests.The latest in technological instruments for business meetings is added to the elegance and excellence of the service that can only be provided by the Alvear Palace Hotel.Our hotel has meeting rooms and a board room for every type of work situation such as breakfasts, presentations, and videoconferences, amongst others.
- Chauffeur Service on Request
- Clefs d’Or Concierge
- Complimentary Health Club Access
A sun-drenched space that awakens the senses, the Alvear Spa & Fitness Center is designed as a refuge for relaxation and serenity where body care and rejuvenation are the only priorities.The center´s skilled professionals are talented and pleased to meet the needs of the most-demanding guests.Luxurious Spa & Fitness Center features a vitality pool, sauna, steam bath, body and face treatments, kinesis and high- tech fitness equipment.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fax Service
- Front Desk
- Hair Salon
- Heated Pool
The rooftop indoor pool and accompanying Pool Bar are located on the 11th floor, with complimentary access for hotel guests year-round. The stainless steel pool is sustainably heated and has an additional space for whirlpool baths. Not to be missed the Pool Bar with a varied menu including juices, smoothies and sandwiches.Enjoy sunny days in Buenos Aires surrounded by vertical gardens, while relaxing at the two terraces with solariums on the uppermost levels. They feature deck chairs and a solar-heated shower on the 10th floor for freshening up after sunbathing.
- In-room Safe Deposit Box
- Secretarial Services
- Self Service Business Center
- Tea Service
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking
- Wake Up Service
The most famous museums and cultural centers are located in this neighborhood, which is only five minutes away from the financial area.
Driving Instrucions from Ezeiza Airport:
- From the airport, take the Riccieri Expressway
- Follow the expressway until it becomes 25 de Mayo Expressway
- Once at Constitución exit, turn left onto 9 de Julio Avenue and continue straight
- Stay on the right-hand side of the road; do not enter into Illia Expressway
- When crossing Arroyo Street, the following exit is Posadas Street
- Once you are on Posadas Street, go stright 4 blocks and turn left on Ayacucho street
- Go right one block
- On the corner of Ayacucho street and Alvear Avenue, you will find the main entrance to The Alvear Palace Hotel.
Instruction from Domestic Airport:
- From the airport, take Rafael Obligado Avenue until you reach Sarmiento Avenue
- Turn right onto Sarmiento Avenue and continue until you reach Artura Illia Expressway, then follow the expressway straight ver en la filcar
- Take the Libertador Avenue for 15 blocks , pass Pueyrredon Avenue, And take on the right hand side Alvear Avenue.
- Follow one block on Alvear Avenue , keep you left hand side.
- On the corner of Alvear Avenue and Ayacucho street, you will find the main entrance to The Alvear Palace Hotel.
Coming from the North:
- Coming from the North by Libertador Avenue pass Pueyrredon Avenue,
- And take on the right hand side Alvear Avenue
- Follow one block on Alvear Avenue , keep you left hand side
- On the corner of Alvear Avenue and Ayacucho street, you will find the main entrance to The Alvear Palace Hotel
Coming from the South:
- Coming from the South by Libertador Avenue,
- Turn left onto Cerrito Street for one block and turn right onto Posadas Street
- Follow four blocks on Posadas Street
- Turn left onto Ayacucho Street
- On the next corner of Ayacucho street and Alvear Avenue, you will find the main entrance to The Alvear Palace Hotel.
- Buenos Aires [Aeropuerto Internacional Ezeiza/Ministro Pistarini], Argentina (EZE) — 19 Miles
- Buenos Aires [Aeroparque Jorge Newbery], Argentina (AEP) — 6.21 Miles