- US$100 Food and Beverage credit, once per stay
- Buffet Breakfast in La Rotonde Restaurant or Full A La Carte Breakfast in Be Bop Bar for two daily
- $100 Food and beverage credit per room, per stay (Exclusions apply)
- Fruit Basket in room on arrival
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Suite Privileges Terms and Applicable Suites/Villas Categories
- Castle View & Presidential Suite
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice, including changes in the currency exchange rate. All prices are per night, per room, double occupancy, unless otherwise noted. Prices may vary by day of travel, season, duration and are subject to availability at time of booking. Valid on new reservations, not combinable with other offers unless otherwise noted and not applicable to groups. Resort fees, gratuities and taxes are not included unless specified.
Alcron Hotel Prague
The Alcron hotel Prague became independent as of 1.1.2019, therefore please be informed about our new GDS ACCESS CODES are as follows:
- Amadeus WV PRG629
- Galileo WV 95038
- Sabre WV 43740
- Worldspan WV 921
Check In Time: 3:00 pm
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
The region of Central Bohemia boasts many historical
monuments, chateaux and ancient picturesque towns that breath with history. Several
sites that you should see are close to Prague, including Konopiště Castle. Located about 44 km from Prague, this was
the hunting lodge of the eccentric collector, František Ferdinand d´Este,
better known as Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand, whose assassination precipated the
Karlštejn Castle, built originally in 1348 as a Gothic fortress to keep the Royal collection of Holy relics and especially the coronation jewels safe, has survived centuries without loosing any of its majestic appeal. Before your visit, take a look at www.hradkarlstejn.cz or contact our Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the east o
While these excursions outside o
Those who are see
Several outdoor ca
The National Museum (www.nm.cz) is
Theaters and Opera Houses
The National Theater
Theater was opened on June 15, 1881,
National Theater, and its sister theaters, the Theater o
The State Opera
State Opera is housed in a neo-Rococo building dating back to 1886 when it was home
to the German opera in Prague´s New Town. However,
prior to this, a wooden structure existed on the site as early as 1859. The
Prague State Opera is among the most beautiful in
Bedřich Smetana Museum hosts an exposition on the li
Jewish Museums in
- Spanish Synagogue describes the history o
- Klausen Synagogue is dedicated to Jewish customs and traditions.
is always on hand to help you and your family make
plans and arrange services. You can contact the Concierge at email@example.com.
In a historic city such as
Romantic chateaux, Gothic castles and Baroque towns are within easy reach for day trips. Popular one-day destinations include: Karlstejn, Krivoklat and Konopiste castles; Kutna Hora (UNESCO site); Terezin (concentration camp); and the ancient town of
There are 204 exceptionally comfortable guest rooms and suites with high ceilings and contemporary Art Deco furnishings. To enhance your comfort, we recently increased the number of suites and amenities and completely refurbished all guest rooms with a design that both retains the grace and elegance of a bygone era, yet offer every modern convenience.
Amenities include: Air-conditioning, safe, complimentary WiFi Internet access, complimentary Pay TV movies (excluding adult movies), video-on-demand system, Nespresso machine for fresh espresso and tea, bathrobes & slippers, hairdryer, umbrella, 0.75l filtered water on arrival [daily replenished], shoe shine service and free access to fitness center and sauna. The marble bathrooms are fitted with steam-proof vanity mirrors and heated bathroom floors.
Suites: There are 76 Deluxe rooms and 25 Suites, including 3 Castle-view Suites and 1 Presidential Suite with a spectacular castle view. These rooms and suites offer spacious layouts and additional amenities and services, such as: choice of breakfast options, Free Premium/pay movies.
There are only non-smoking rooms and special rooms for disabled guests. In addition, every room provides the latest security features including: smoke detectors, a fire sprinkler system, an electronic lock system and 24-hour security service.
There are several optional VIP packages that are available in the Presidential as well as all Executive suites. These packages are also available upon request in any room.
- Nespresso machine for fresh espresso and tea
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Heated bathroom floors
- Bathroom cosmetics de luxe
- Free high speed WiFi Internet access up to 100 MB
- Video-on-demand system and Pay TV
- Round-the-clock room service
- Free access to fitness and sauna
- Fitness Center
Guests have free access to our fully-equipped fitness center as well as the hotel's sauna.
- Massage Treatments
Our experienced massage therapists can provide classical massage, Swedish sport massage, reflexology, lymphatic massage and much more in our salon, or we can arrange for relaxation or sport massages, reflexive or lymphatic massages in guestrooms.
- Meeting & Conference Facilities
During the past decade, Prague has merged its reputation for being a center of art and culture with a strong commitment to attracting the international business community. In keeping with this commitment, the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel offers state-of-the-art facilities for conferences and conventions.
Our outstanding meeting facilities, described below, create an ideal site for international business travelers.The Crystal Ballroom, with its soaring roof of steel and glass, provides an exceptional atmosphere for any event. This impressive air-conditioned ballroom can accommodate meetings for as many as 200 people (in theater style) and a glamorous site for dinners or parties.
On a smaller scale, six private Salons (meeting rooms) and 3 Boardrooms provide an ideal space for break-out sessions, conferences, presentations, board meetings, and seminars. All conference rooms are air-conditioned and fully equipped to meet your needs. A Conference Manager will help you plan your functions from start to finish including such details as advising you on menus, seating and suggesting ideas for entertainment.The hotel´s Business Center offers full secretarial support, including translation service for delegates, traveling business executives, and copying services as well as technical support to ensure that every event runs smoothly and professionally.
- Ten air-conditioned meeting rooms spread over 544 sq meters on one floor.
- Video conferencing.
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access (WiFi) throughout the hotel.
- Business Service Center.
- Secretarial support and translation services.
- Dedicated conference manager.
- Personalized menus created by our experienced chefs for banquets and meetings.
Meeting Request/Contact Information:Please inquire with the hotel for further information.
- Business Center
If you need a private place to work or to check your e-mail, the Business Corner can serve as your temporary office. Furnished with a computer, a color printer, a fax and free WiFi Internet connections, the Business Corner is open to all hotel guests.
The Crystal Ballroom is the largest and most spectacular meeting room in the hotel. With its soaring roof of steel and glass, it provides an exceptional atmosphere for large gatherings. This impressive ballroom can accommodate meetings for as many as 200 people (in theater style) and is a glamorous setting for dinners and parties.
- Cooking Classes
- Would you like to go "backstage" and learn how to prepare renowned and acclaimed cuisine?
- Would you like to surprise your friends and family members with a unique and delectable 3-course menu?
- Would you like to know how to prepare all kinds of seafood dishes, tempting appetizers and wonderful desserts?If so, the cooking classes conducted by our Executive Chef, Roman Paulus are designed for you. The classes begin with a welcome drink at the Be Bop Bar, followed by a demonstration and practical cooking class. Sekt (Czech sparkling wine) and non-alcoholic drinks are available during the class. The class concludes with a dinner and wine tasting in the La Rotonde Restaurant. The maximum number of participants is 12 per class. For more information and current class schedule, please inquire for details.
Be Bop Bar offers a stylish art deco atmosphere with music. Its extensive cocktails, tempting snacks and frequent special promotions make it a popular gathering place. Menu favourites include
Need assistance in booking a ticket to the theater, opera, or a concert; advice on restaurants; or to organize a guided city tour? Whatever your needs, our Concierge team will be delighted to assist you. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flowers and gift arrangements for individuals or conference attendees.
- Limousine Service
To make your traveling in Prague and the Czech Republic as comfortable and convenient as possible, we can arrange a limousine service tailored to your needs. To better imagine what services are available, please contact our Concierge at email@example.com .
- Theatre Desk
Need assistance to book theater, opera or concert tickets; or advice on restaurants or help in organizing a guided tour? Whatever your needs, our Concierge team will be delighted to assist you. Please contact concierge staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Alcron Hotel Prague :
- How to get to the hotel by train: the main railroad station is just two metro stops from the hotel. The nearest metro station is a five minute walk from the hotel.
- How to get to the hotel by air: Prague Ruzyne Airport is approximately 19 km from the hotel. By taxi it takes approximately twenty-five minutes, or thirty minutes by public transport.
- How to get to the hotel by bus: the city´s bus station, Florenc, is just three metro stops from the hotel, or a twenty minute walk.
- How to get to the hotel by car: The hotel is located right downtown just off famous Wenceslas Square. Motorists can take two highways into the city, either the D1 from the east or the E50 from the west.
Wishing to get to the hotel by taxi? Please do not hesitate to contact our concierge at email@example.com and they will arrange the pick-up for you.
- Praha (Prague) [Ruzyne], Czech Republic (PRG) — 12 Miles