Seattle, WA, USA
The Alexis is that rare hotel that captures the essence of the city. And in the case of endlessly innovative Seattle, that's no easy feat. But then there is nothing ordinary about the Alexis, especially when you're talking about the…
- Continental Breakfast for two daily at Bookstore Cafe
- $50 Hotel credit, per room, per stay
- Welcome Amenity
- One night of Overnight Parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
The Alexis is that rare hotel that captures the essence of the city. And in the case of endlessly innovative Seattle, that's no easy feat. But then there is nothing ordinary about the Alexis, especially when you're talking about the exceptional variety of rooms and suites. From city views to soaking tubs, you'll find the perfect amenities to complement your Seattle stay.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
At the Alexis we've mastered the suite spot: that perfect combination of design-forward boutique style, welcoming comfort and modern amenities to make your stay a success. It starts with the hotel itself, an historic brick and mortar masterpiece complemented by an interior defined by art-filled public spaces that make the Alexis feel like an inviting salon. Rooms and suites surprise and delight with design elements that depending on room type, can include crown molding, soaking tubs, original art and Rococo flourishes. It's all contrasted with quirky, contemporary lighting, subtle earth tones and bold touches of exposed metal to make a statement as individual as you are.
Each of our 121 guestrooms and suites feature:
- Mini bar featuring gourmet local and organic treats such as Pike Place Brewery beers and Seattle chocolates
- Yoga mats in every room and complimentary Yoga channel
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- Amenities of home including iHome Bluetooth MP3 docking stations, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and make-up mirrors
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Same day laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Pet-friendly services and amenities
- Take our hotel bikes for a spin around town
- Fitness Center
Available 24 hours.
- Hair Salon
Retail Shops including Art Gallery, Parfumerie & North Face Active Wear.
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Meeting & Conference Facilities
3,000 Square Feet of versatile Meeting & Conference space available.
Full Time Concierge able to assist with any dining, site seeing & tour recommendations/reservations.
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Room Service
From Sea-Tac, a cab takes 20-30 minutes depending on traffic and the fare is about $40-$50 before tolls and tip. To reach our hotel from the airport and points south:
- Exit airport and follow signs 'To Freeways' I-5 Northbound/Seattle Exit
- Continue north to downtown Seattle, merging into the left lane as you approach downtown
- Take Exit #165 Seneca Street
- Stay in the left lane at the stoplight and continue 5 blocks to First Avenue
- Turn left at First Avenue
- Valet parking is available on the right side at 1007 First Avenue
- Seattle (SEA) — 15 Miles
- Seattle, WA [Boeing Field/King County International Airport], USA (BFI) — 7 Miles
- Everett, WA [Snohomish County Airport (Paine Field)], USA (PAE) — 23 Miles
Wanda Frecks | Travel Consultant
Direct Line: 619.591.7209
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.