It seems so long ago when we were enjoying sunny days on the shores of Acqualina. We are living in unprecedented times and are committed to protecting our guests, residents and team members by implementing the necessary health and safety measures. We are carefully makings plans for your well-being and return to our resort when it is safe to do so.
In the meantime, we are pleased to share the 8th edition of our virtual series with you. You’ll discover a healthy recipe from our Costa Grill chef and a complimentary book about a timeless romance. We hope you can join us for a captivating talk by New York Times best-selling author Christy Whitman. Plus, we created a step-by-step video on how to make fun animal towel art.
Until we see you again – please be well and safe at home with your families. In the 8th edition of our “Bringing Acqualina to You” virtual series, we are featuring an educational webinar with New York Times best-selling author Christy Whitman and a delicious and healthy salad recipe from Costa Grill. Plus, you can download a free copy of Kim Sakwa’s book, The Prophecy and also learn how to make elephant towel art. We hope you can join us and learn something new along the way.
The Best of the Mediterranean
The Greek Salad also known as the horiatiki salad is a popular salad in Greek cuisine generally made with pieces of tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and of course, feta cheese. At Costa Grill, it’s one of our most popular salads on the menu as it’s light and refreshing and perfect to enjoy while sitting outdoors on our sandy shores. We hope you enjoy this video and Greek Salad
recipe with a delicious vinaigrette dressing prepared by Chef Cesar Roque.
- Click HERE for a video demonstration
- ½ cucumber European sliced ¼” thick
- ¼ red onion cut Julienne style or half-rounds
- ½ cup black Kalamata olives
- Red tomatoes cut in chunks
- 1 red and 1 yellow peppers cut in large dice or large triangles
Greek & feta vinaigrette dressing
GREEK & FETA VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
- Place the cucumber, onion, olives, tomatoes and peppers in a large bowl.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss lightly, add the feta around the plate.
- ½ cup high quality olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning or marjoram
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
7 Essential Laws for a Thriving, Joyful, and Prosperous Relationship with Work and Money
- In a high speed blender, combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and basil. Blend until well combined.
- Stir in spices and crumbled feta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Please join us for an uplifting talk with celebrated life coach and New York Times best-selling author of Quantum Success, Christy Whitman. She will talk about how to use the law of attraction for your career to access greater financial success and fulfillment.
It’s Art Time
- Wednesday, May 27 at 11am
- Click HERE to register
Let’s get creative! Have you ever wanted to know how to make the beautiful animal towel art displayed at Acqualina? Now you can make it at home. Please enjoy this step-by-step video on how to make an elephant using your towels.
We are delighted to share with you a new book by best-selling author Kim Sakwa about a timeless romance with steadfast lovers, steamy nights, and a dash of wild humor. Please enjoy this complimentary download to her book titled, The Prophecy.
- Click HERE for to download the book.