- US$100 Hotel credit, once per stay
- Buffet Breakfast for two daily
- $100 Spa Treatment Credit per stay
- VIP Services
- Upgrade, subject to availability (Excludes Beach Village)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Suite Privileges Terms and Applicable Suites/Villas Categories
- Signature Suite
- Crown Suite
- Resort Suite
- Beach Village Suites
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice, including changes in the currency exchange rate. All prices are per night, per room, double occupancy, unless otherwise noted. Prices may vary by day of travel, season, duration and are subject to availability at time of booking. Valid on new reservations, not combinable with other offers unless otherwise noted and not applicable to groups. Resort fees, gratuities and taxes are not included unless specified.
Hotel del Coronado
Beach Village at The Del offers luxury beachfront accommodations and highly personalized service. This private enclave of residential-style cottages and villas is set within the iconic Hotel del Coronado. This luxury beach resort offers a unique combination of secluded seaside charm, elevated service and sophisticated amenities.
Minutes from the international hub of downtown San Diego, Coronado Island captures the relaxed beauty and seaside charms of the quintessential Southern California coastal lifestyle. The legendary Hotel del Coronado was built in 1888 and is designated a National Historic Landmark. A living legend for over 130 years, The Del celebrates its rich history as the proud host to celebrities, royalty and beach-loving families through timeless experiences that resonate with modern-day guests.
Rated one of the top 10 hotels in the world by USA Today, The Del offers a contemporary beachfront experience, ocean view dining, an award-winning spa, upscale shopping, and a variety of recreational activities. For personalized service and private luxury beachfront accommodations Beach Village is the private enclave of residential-style cottages and villas set within the iconic Hotel del Coronado.
Today, guests can select accommodations in the historic Victorian Building, in the contemporary Ocean Towers and California Cabanas, or in the exclusive oceanfront cottages and villas at Beach Village. Combined there are 757 guest rooms, 28 suites, 70 junior suites and 78 Beach Village units.
Named the "best family beach destination in the U.S." by The Travel Channel, The Del offers endless recreation opportunities such as surfing, biking, boating, kids and teens programs.
Seventeen unique shops under one roof with rare finds and nostalgic treasures – a shopping experience unparalleled in San Diego. There are several outstanding options for dining at The Del. Inspired by its beachfront setting, Hotel del Coronado’s signature restaurant 1500 OCEAN spotlights California Coastal cuisine with fresh local ingredients. Relax on the umbrella-dotted patio overlooking the sea at Sheerwater. ENO is an artisan pizzeria and wine bar in an energetic setting reminiscent of a neighborhood wine bar. The Sundeck is a beachfront eatery offering tropical drinks and gourmet Mexican fare from the grill and no visit to the Del is complete without a visit to Babcock & Story. Named for the hotel’s visionary founders, this lively lounge serves up craft beer, classic cocktails and casual bites.
Recapturing its inDELible spirit as a premier health destination, Spa at The Del taps into the healing power of the sea within a rare beachfront setting on the edge of rhythmic ocean waves.
Check In Time: 4:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Endless Recreation: An Exceptional Choice Among Coronado Beach Resorts
- Beach rentals. Boogie boards, volleyballs, surfboards, wetsuits, and umbrellas are available for rent.
- Beach chairs are complimentary to resort guests.
- Bike rentals. Seven-speed and single-speed cruisers, tandems, kids' bikes, trailers, and surreys are available for rent. All rentals include helmet and lock. Bicycle tours of Coronado Island are also available.
- Boating. Adjacent to The Del on Glorietta Bay, the Boathouse offers rentals and instruction for sailboats, speedboats, water skis, jet skis, paddleboats, and kayaks.
- Golf. Feel like hitting the links? Tee times for the Coronado Golf Course - or for any of the 80 golf courses in the San Diego area - can be arranged by the concierge.
- Pool. Relax and enjoy the sun poolside or in the hot tub. Provided for your convenience are complimentary pool towels, chaise lounge chairs, dressing rooms, showers, lockers, kickboards and water toys.
- Forget something? Also available for purchase at the pool are a selection of children's water toys, goggles, sunscreen, and more.
- Pool cabana rentals. Enjoy sitting poolside in your own private cabana. Available for rent daily, these cabanas are a great way to indulge in the delightful resort atmosphere. For reservations, please call (619) 522-8815.
- Sunset sailing. Watch the sun dip into the Pacific in an explosion of color as you sail around Glorietta Bay in a 22' to 36' sailboat. Your captain will do all the work, as your party enjoys this spectacular evening together. Maximum of eight passengers. For reservations, call (619) 437-1514.
- Surfing lessons. Our skilled instructors will teach you the basics of riding the waves. All equipment is provided, including wetsuits and boards. Group and private lessons are available. To arrange a lesson, call (619) 522-8815.
- Yoga. Yoga uses the power of breathing to calm and relax the body. Join the Hatha Yoga instructor for a relaxing session designed to shape and firm your physique.
- Add your own chapter to the rich heritage of the Hotel del Coronado - a storybook castle rising from the ocean's edge, every bit as memorable and breathtaking as when it first opened its doors in 1888. Experience a true American classic at this legendary Coronado resort.
Endless Recreation: An Exceptional Choice Among Coronado Beach Resorts
Explore Coronado Island by bike, watch the sun set over the ocean as you dine on award-winning California cuisine, or enjoy a fun day of surf lessons and other beach activities. Throughout it all, bask in the warm embrace of this cherished Coronado resort, considered one of the world's most beautiful beach destinations. With year-round sunshine, two sparkling pools, and a full-time recreation staff, this renowned San Diego beach hotel abounds with opportunities for fun, including:
Experience the artful blend of elegance and tradition at the Hotel del Coronado - with 679 recently remodeled rooms in three distinct areas, plus the 78 cottages and villas in Beach Village. The Del's most traditional San Diego beach accommodations - housed in the original Victorian building - reflect the resort's classic heritage in their charming décor. The Ocean Towers and poolside California Cabana buildings offer tranquil and soothing Coronado accommodations with a contemporary, ocean-themed motif and Caribbean-inspired design. The cottages and villas at Beach Village offer secluded, beachfront guestrooms and suites under the classic red-shingled roofs that have come to epitomize The Del.
The Victorian Building, a National Historic Landmark, blends a romantic ambiance with modern comforts for today's traveler.
Towers & Cabanas
The contemporary design of the Towers and Cabana rooms reflects the oceanfront setting, using tranquil water-themed colors and fabrics.
In-Room Amenities. Combining a classic-yet-modern style with a relaxing and casual sophistication, the guestrooms at the Hotel del Coronado perfectly accentuate its captivating beachfront setting. We stock your room with all of the modern comforts you’ll find at a luxury hotel, plus these additional amenities:
* Exclusive in-room natural skin care and bath products by ESPA
* 46 HD television channels, including HBO
* In Room TV offers streaming of Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Hulu and Crackle
* Dedicated Wi-Fi in each room
* Mini Refrigerator
* Complimentary bottled water
* In-room Keurig coffee maker and complimentary coffee and tea
* Crib, pack 'n' play, toddler bed and childproofing kit available on request
* Turndown service
With the timeless allure of the quintessential California beach cottage, Beach Village vacations offer a wealth of amenities with a stylish and sophisticated design aesthetic. The atmosphere of carefree luxury surrounds this enclave within The Del. In addition to each graciously appointed cottage or villa, Beach Village guests have access to all the resort-wide amenities, including the new, world-class Spa at The Del, fitness center, award-winning restaurants and specialty boutiques.
- Bose® surround sound system with DVD
- 42” flat-panel TV
- Fireplace in every great room
- Walnut flooring accented by carpet
- Crown molding
- Well-appointed designer furnishings and distinctive artwork Master Suites & Guestrooms
- Fully appointed separate bedrooms with fireplace
- 42” flat-panel TV
- Luxuriously carpeted
- Crown molding
- Minibar and ice maker
- Service center for coffee maker and sundries Gourmet Kitchens
- Granite slab counters
- Custom cabinetry
- Stainless steel gourmet Wolf® cook-top and built-in oven
- Sub-Zero® drawer-style fridge/freezer
- Fisher-Paykel® DishDrawer dishwasher
- Fully furnished with cookware and dinnerware Elegant Baths
- Custom vanities with espresso finish cabinetry and emperador marble tops
- Soaking tubs and separate showers with stone surrounds
- Stone tile flooring
- Designer framed mirrors Additional Features
- Exclusive swimming pools and whirlpools
- Entertainment library including DVDs, games and books
- iHome with iPod docking station, radio and alarm clock in every guestroom
- Lush bed and bathroom linens including 400 thread count sheets, bath sheets and beach towels
- Uniquely designed lighting fixtures
- Wireless Internet access
- Banquet Space
- Bicycle Rentals
- Children's Program
- Fitness Center
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Meeting & Conference Facilities
- Yoga/Pilates Classes
- Beach Cabanas
- Beachfront Restaurant
- Boat Excursions
- Children's Play Area
- Gift Shop
- Golf Nearby
- Jogging Trail
- Lap Pool
- Massage Rooms
- Music in the Evenings
- Nail Salon
- Non-Smoking Rooms and Suites
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Poolside Cabanas
- Private Dining Areas
- Recreation Center
- Sand Beach
The new state-of-the-art Spa includes 21 treatment rooms, hydrotherapy, relaxation areas for men and women and steam rooms. Guests are able to unwind at the Spa's expansive private terrace and vanishing edge pool overlooking the magnificent Windsor Lawn and the Pacific Ocean.
- Spa Treatment In Room
- Sport Fishing
- Sun Deck
- Water Sports
- Wedding Facilities
- "Dive In" Movies
- Beach Club
- Business Corner
- Day Care Centre
- Fitness Classes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Hospitality Desk
- Hot Tub
- Internet Center
- Jewelry Store
- Kid's Club
- Lush Landscaped Gardens
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Plunge Pools
- Poolside Services
- Private Beach
- Relaxation Pool
- Retail Shops
- Whale Watching
- Water Sports Nearby
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Airport Transportation
- Boat Rental
- Car Rental Counter
- Dry Cleaning
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Service
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hours Manager on Duty
- ATM Services
- Baby Cribs Available
- Baggage Storage Services
- Banquet Services
- Beach Side Food and Beverage Service
- Bell Staff
- Bike Rental
- Boutiques Nearby
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- City Tours
- Coffee Service
- Copy & Printing Service
- Daily Newspaper
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services Offsite
- Evening Turndown Service
- Executive / VIP Services
- Fax Service
- Full Menu of In Room Spa Services
- Grocery Shopping Service
- Honeymoon Planning
- In House Chefs
- In Room Safe Deposit Box
- In-Room Massage
- Meeting Planning
- Multilingual Staff
- Overnight Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Personal Hair and Make-up Service
- Personal Trainers
- Postal Services
- Room Service
- Safe-Deposit Boxes
- Site-Seeing Tours & Visit to Point of Interest
- Town Car Service Available
- Transportation Arrangement
- VIP Assistance
- VIP Treatment
- Wake-Up Call
- Wedding Arrangement
- Boogie Boards
- Cabana Rentals
- Children's Program
- Front Desk
- Guest Relation Manager
- Guest Services Desk
- Heated Pool
- History Tours
- Ice & Vending Machines
- Ice Skating in Winter
- Limo and Town Car Service Available
- Limousine Airport Transfer
- Loyalty Program
- Luggage Assistance
- Luggage Storage
- Massage Service
- Morning Newspaper
- Photographer on Request
- Private Chef
- Self Service Business Center
- Souvenir Shop
- Wheelchair Accessible
From San Diego Lindbergh International Airport
- Exit the airport and by turning left onto N. Harbor Dr.
- Travel approximately 1.4 miles and then turn left onto W. Grape St.
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile and look for the Interstate 5 south on-ramp (far right lane)
- Merge onto Interstate 5 freeway traveling south
- Travel approximately 3 miles (through Downtown San Diego) until you see the California 75 - Coronado Bay Bridge exit (far right lane).
- Merge onto California 75 Coronado Bay Bridge.
- After driving over Coronado Bay Bridge, stay to the left on 3rd Street.
- Travel approximately .10 mile on 3rd and turn left onto Orange Ave.
- Follow Orange Ave. approximately 2 miles to the Hotel del Coronado.
- The resort main entrance is just past R. H. Dana Place to the right.
- Orange County, CA (SNA) — 91.03 Miles
- Los Angeles (LAX) — 129.62 Miles
- San Diego (SAN) — 9 Miles