- French Balconies: Simply slide open your floor-to-ceiling glass door in your stateroom to enjoy the fresh air and incredible scenery as you travel on the rivers of Europe.
- Public Spaces: With fewer passengers on board, guests can enjoy the luxury of space. Public areas, like lounges and restaurants, are never overcrowded.
- Fine Dining: Savor exquisite cuisine at a variety of dining venues, like the Main Restaurant or The Chef's Table. You can also order delicious tapas between meals in the Main Lounge.
- Entertainment: Whether it's traditional Bavarian music, a local quartet, or modern piano favorites, there is an eclectic schedule of entertainment onboard.
- Sundeck: Soak up some rays as you pass by centuries-old castles, charming villages, and other breathtaking scenery.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with French balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-Fridge, Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Optional roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
Gratuities to the Cruise Manager and ship crew are not included in the vacation price, and are to be given at guests' discretion.Dining and Cuisine:
Gourmet dining on the AmaCello brings you sophisticated and outstanding cuisine with delightful, attentive service. The fine, regional cuisine is prepared under the direction of gold-medal winning chefs from Chaîne des Rôtisseurs. Savor culinary masterpieces and free-flowing local wines at dinner, while surrounded by Europe’s heartland.Small Group Excursions:
Set your own pace on shore excursions. Enjoy the full attention of your guide. AmaWaterways ensures that you’re treated with personalized attention, on land as well as on the river. Complimentary Small Group Shore Excursions provide a world-class land tour in every destination. AmaWaterways hires the top local guides in every location. You won't find more intensive and immersive introduction to the culture and heritage of the region you’re visiting. AmaWaterways offers a “Gentle Walkers” group, for those who’d like to explore at a more leisurely pace. Wherever possible, they offer an “Active Walkers” group, for those interested in covering more ground, and a “Late Starter” group for those who prefer to sleep in.Public Areas:
- Sundeck with lounge chairs offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar, piano, and dance floor
- Walking track
- Fitness room and sauna
- Massage and hair salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Gift shop
- Elevator (reaches Main Restaurant, Lobby/Main Lounge, and staterooms on Violin and Cello Deck)
After dinner, guests are invited to enjoy engaging evening entertainment. You are sure to be enthralled as different performers come on board each night. It's the perfect complement to your daily discoveries.Complimentary Bicycles and Bike Tours:
AmaCello carries more than two dozen bicycles and plenty of safety helmets that are free for guests to use. The bicycles give you the freedom to venture out and explore the riverside bikeways. Or, meander through quaint cobblestone streets. The bikes are set up and ready for use as soon as the ship docks.Impeccable Service:
With AmaWaterways you’ll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. Passengers consistently rate AmaWaterways' personalized, professional, and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is their top priority.Complimentary Internet and Entertainment On-Demand:
AmaWaterways is proud to offer the industry’s most comprehensive information and entertainment experience, known as “Infotainment.” Stay connected with friends and family back home, thanks to the computer provided in your stateroom and high-speed Internet access plus Wi-Fi. The exclusive movies-on-demand system offers Hollywood’s current releases, a selection of classic films, or informative and entertaining travel videos chosen to coincide with your itinerary. You’ll also enjoy a variety of English-language news, sports, and satellite TV stations, as well as a large selection of music channels. It’s all available on your flat-panel TV, and it’s completely complimentary.Massage and Beauty Salon:
As you sail through Europe’s most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? There are expert hair stylists, massage and beauty therapists at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Nestled in a peaceful corner of the ship, next to a well equipped Fitness Center, the Massage, Beauty and Hair Salon offers a variety of treatments using only the finest products available. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while you’re on board with AmaWaterways.
Your stateroom was designed to ensure that you travel in luxury from one stunning destination to the next. Set the climate control to your preference and slip into a terrycloth bathrobe as you unwind. Turn on the Entertainment on Demand system and put on a newly-released movie. Switch your flat-screen monitor into computer mode and hop on the internet to post your adventures on social media. Your spacious stateroom is yours to relax in and enjoy as you see fit.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of February 2020. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking.
Rates are cruise or cruise/land only, per person, based on double occupancy. Port charges are additional. No additional government fees/ taxes or fuel surcharge. No fees for the rate of exchange US$-EUR.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.