- 5-night Cruise
Optional Roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
Optional Private Excursions
Avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle associated with a group activity. For a memorable trip ashore, we invite you to consider a private shore excursion. Enjoy the undivided attention of your own driver/guide and the flexibility of experiencing the aspects of the local culture that most interest you. Below are just some samples of the private shore excursions we can arrange for you. Let us personalize your experience!
NAGASAKI - Essential Nagasaki - 8 hours
This is a full day tour from Nagasaki (hotel or port in central Nagasaki). Prices are based on pick-up and drop-off in central Nagasaki. If your hotel or port is not in central Nagasaki, please enquire us for more information.
Nagasaki is a city once highly important for international trade. During sakoku (the 1630's-1850's period where Japan closed its borders), it was the one of the only places that allowed foreign trade through the island of Dejima. Sadly, Nagasaki is also known as the second victim of the atomic bomb, and the Peace Park and Atomic Bomb Museum provide a moving insight into the experiences of all those affected. This privately guided tour will show you these essential sights of the city, and much more!
- Visit Dejima, once a man-made island, the only area where Dutch traders were allowed to live in 17th century Japan
- See Urakami Cathedral and the Atomic Bomb Museum. Learn about Nagasaki's story, and the people who were affected by the dropping of the bomb.
- Walk through Shinchi Chinatown, Japan's oldest chinatown
- Finish at Glover Garden, overlooking Nagasaki, and encompassing Kunchi Museum and Walker House.
- Be escorted by professional, registered local guides with an expert knowledge of Nagasaki
: 8 hours
Tour can operate:
Physical Activity Level:
Transport for the day (local transprt/taxis); privately guided tour; entrance fees; pick up and drop off at Nagasaki port (central area)
*We can also arrange a private car and driver instead of trains at a supplement.
Marvel at the newest and fourth ship in the Quantum Class, Spectrum of the Seas. Featuring the same groundbreaking venues as its sister ships, Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas, this ship is continuing to take cruisers to new heights. Spectrum will offer guests a variety of activities, entertainment and dining options.
- Year Built
- Year Refurbished
- Year Entered Present Fleet
- Previous Name
- Country of Registry
- The Bahamas
- Tonnage (GRT)
- Guests (Lowers)
- Total Guests
- Passenger Decks
- Number of Crew
- Officers' Nationality
- Cruise/Hotel Staff Nationality
- Total Rooms
- Ocean/River View