- 5-night Cruise
Optional Roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
||05/04/2021 04:30 PM
Optional Private Excursions
Avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle associated with a group activity. For a memorable trip ashore, we invite you to consider a private shore excursion. Enjoy the undivided attention of your own driver/guide and the flexibility of experiencing the aspects of the local culture that most interest you. Below are just some samples of the private shore excursions we can arrange for you. Let us personalize your experience!
OKINAWA NAHA - Underground Former Navy Headquarters and Makishi Market - 4 hours
This is a full day tour from Naha (hotel or port in central Naha). Prices are based on pick-up and drop-off in central Naha. If your hotel or port is not in central Naha, please enquire us for more information.
Enjoy a half-day privately guided tour in Naha; exploring the restored tunnels of the Underground Former Navy Headquarters with their dark history, before heading to the centre of Naha to visit the very unusual and fascinating Makishi market.
- Enjoy breath-taking views over Naha from the entrance of the Underground Former Navy Headquarters, and pay your respects at the pleasant memorial monument located there.
- Having descended deep inside the 450m tunnel network, experience the atmosphere of this former Navy headquarters, and learn about the harrowing suicides of 175 desperate men which took place there.
- Move on to Makishi Market, a colourful place sure to reinvigorate you after your sombre morning. The stalls here offer a huge range of products from fish that you will not recognise to a shop that only sells different varieties of salt!
- Be escorted by professional, registered local guides with an expert knowledge of Naha and it's history.
Duration: 4 hours
Tour can operate: Morning or Afternoon
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Physical Activity Level: Average
Included:Transport for the day (Local trains/taxis); privately guided tour; entrance fees; pick up and drop off in Naha (central area)
*We can also arrange a private car and driver instead of trains at a supplement.
Not included: Meals
|05/06/2021 07:00 AM
||05/06/2021 06:00 PM
|05/07/2021 08:00 AM
||05/07/2021 06:00 PM
|05/09/2021 07:00 AM
Marvel at the newest and fourth ship in the Quantum Class, Spectrum of the Seas. Featuring the same groundbreaking venues as its sister ships, Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas, this ship is continuing to take cruisers to new heights. Spectrum will offer guests a variety of activities, entertainment and dining options.
- Year Built
- Year Refurbished
- Year Entered Present Fleet
- Previous Name
- Country of Registry
- The Bahamas
- Tonnage (GRT)
- Guests (Lowers)
- Total Guests
- Passenger Decks
- Number of Crew
- Officers' Nationality
- Cruise/Hotel Staff Nationality
- Total Rooms
- Ocean/River View