Capture the ‘The Big Three’ on this classic excursion to Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Strokkur and Thingvellir National Park.
- Spacious Ultra-Luxury Suites - over 85% with Private Verandas
- Butler Service - All Suites
- Complimentary Beverages Served Throughout the Ship
- Open-Seating Dining
- In-Suite Dining and 24-Hour Room Service
- In-Suite Beverages
- Free Unlimited WiFi in all suites and throughout the ship
- Transportation into Town
- Optional shore excursions
- Air/Hotel Program
- Hotel-Only Program
- Extra Night Accommodations
- Transfer-Only Package
- Air Upgrades and Special Requests
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
Optional Private Excursions
Avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle associated with a group activity. For a memorable trip ashore, we invite you to consider a private shore excursion. Enjoy the undivided attention of your own driver/guide and the flexibility of experiencing the aspects of the local culture that most interest you. Below are just some samples of the private shore excursions we can arrange for you. Let us personalize your experience!
|07/20/2020||07/20/2020 07:00 PM|
||07/22/2020 07:30 AM||07/22/2020 12:00 PM|
||07/22/2020 12:30 PM||07/22/2020 04:30 PM|
Prince Christian Sound
||07/23/2020 07:00 AM||07/23/2020|
||07/23/2020 03:00 PM||07/23/2020 09:00 PM|
||07/24/2020 06:30 AM||07/24/2020 11:30 AM|
||07/24/2020 04:00 PM||07/24/2020 11:00 PM|
||07/25/2020 07:00 AM||07/25/2020 01:30 PM|
||07/25/2020 03:30 PM||07/25/2020 10:00 PM|
Qassiarsuk & the Bra
||07/26/2020 06:30 AM||07/26/2020 01:00 PM|
||07/26/2020 03:00 PM||07/26/2020 10:00 PM|
||07/28/2020 06:30 AM||07/28/2020 04:30 PM|
||07/29/2020 07:30 AM||07/29/2020 02:00 PM|
||07/30/2020 11:30 AM||07/30/2020 06:00 PM|
||07/31/2020 06:00 AM||07/31/2020 06:00 PM|
||08/01/2020 12:30 PM||08/01/2020 08:00 PM|
||08/02/2020 09:30 AM||08/02/2020 10:00 PM|
||08/03/2020 06:30 AM||08/03/2020 08:00 PM|
||08/04/2020 07:00 AM||08/04/2020 12:00 PM|
||08/05/2020 09:00 AM||08/05/2020|
After extensive refurbishment, Silver Cloud will be the most spacious and comfortable ice class vessel in expedition cruising. Her large suites, her destination itineraries and her unparalleled service make her truly special. Her five dining options will tantalize your taste buds and as 80% of her suites include a veranda, watching a breaching whale or a few cavorting penguins has never been so personal. Broad sweeping decks with multiple open spaces and a swimming pool complete what is surely the most distinctive expedition ship sailing today.
A limited number of guests, particularly with just 200 in polar waters, mean that Silver Cloud has the highest space to guest and crew to guest ratios in expedition cruising. With her 18 zodiacs, possibilities are almost limitless with ship-wide simultaneous explorations. Finally, a team of 19 passionate and dedicated experts are always at hand to ensure your voyage is enhanced every step of the way.
- Uniquely curated itineraries
- Highly qualified expedition team with experts in their field (marine biologists, ornithologists, historians, and more)
- Excursions and activities, including exploration by Zodiac®
- Complimentary use of expedition gear: wetsuits, snorkeling and selected equipment
- Personalized service with a butler for all suites and the highest crew-to-guest ration in the industry
- Complimentary Haglöfs parka for polar expeditions
- Fine dining, even in the most remote destinations on the planet
- Comfortable amenities with some of the largest expedition suites at sea
- Inclusive room service, and select wines, spirits and soft drinks throughout the ship
- Complimentary WiFi* throughout the ship
- Onboard gratuities
- Exclusive partnership with The Royal Geographical Society
*One hour complimentary WiFi per day for all guests. Unlimited complimentary WiFi for guests sailing in select suite categories.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of January 2020. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.