- All oceanview accommodations, nearly 70% with balconies, measuring from 200 to 500 sq. ft., including balcony
- Butler service, in-suite bar setup, and iPod® music system in suite/stateroom category B and above
- A choice of three dining venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service, including selections from L’Etoile restaurant during regular dining hours
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages
- Shipboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Full entertainment program including Polynesian artists, musical entertainment, a pianist, and a professionally operated casino with slot machines
- Spa and beauty services, including hand and foot treatments, body treatments, facials, and spa programs
- Optional PADI SCUBA diving program and certification
- Watersports marina for complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding, and Zodiacs® for optional dive excursions
- A day at Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ exclusive retreat off the coast of Taha’a, featuring Polynesian hospitality, snorkeling, watersports, bar service, and a delicious feast
- Access to the luxury cruise line's exclusive, private beach located on a motu off the coast of Bora Bora, which offers an idyllic white-sand beach, excellent snorkeling, and bar service on French Polynesia itineraries
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
- Spacious outdoor decks and pool
- La Boutique duty-free shop
- Book and DVD library (open 24 hours a day)
- Wi-Fi hot spots throughout the ship to cover most suites/staterooms and common areas, as well as guest-accessible computers, available 24 hours a day (for a nominal fee)
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available
- Certified medical services
- 166 suites/staterooms, including one wheelchair-accessible stateroom and select staterooms that can accommodate three guests
- Spacious, oceanview accommodations where nearly 70 percent of staterooms and suites have private balconies
- Intimate sailing experience, with only 332 guests and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5 - among the highest at sea
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts and guest hosts
- Le Casino
- La Palette lounge and disco
- All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Luxurious onboard spa
- Fitness center
- Pool with poolside bar
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding from the marina or destination beaches
- Use of Paul Gauguin's secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling*
- A day on Paul Gauguin's private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha'a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality*
*On select voyages.
Optional shore excursions.
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
Papeete 11/13/2019The islands of Polynesia are a gorgeous collection of volcanic atolls strewn across the grand Pacific Ocean, and the island of Tahiti is the largest of all 118. Explore the dynamic dining, nightlife, and shopping in the capital city of Papeete before embarking on The Gauguin.
|11/13/2019||11/13/2019 11:00 PM|
Huahine 11/14/2019 08:00 AMKnown as "The Garden Island", Huahine's lush rainforests and dramatic terrain surround sacred sites and legendary landmarks that are among the best-preserved archeological sites in French Polynesia. If Huahine's expansive lagoon is calling your name, enjoy a SCUBA diving excursion or picnic on the beach.
|11/14/2019 08:00 AM||11/14/2019 05:00 PM|
Bora Bora 11/15/2019 08:00 AMImmediately recognizable by Mount Otemanu rising from the ocean, this half-atoll, half-mountain is surrounded by a spectacular lagoon and a series of smaller islands. Ancient Polynesians called it Parapora, or "firstborn", because they thought it was the first island created after Raiatea.
|11/15/2019 08:00 AM||11/15/2019|
Bora Bora 11/16/2019A bucket list destination for many, stunning Bora Bora welcomes you to explore lush peaks, white-sand beaches, colorful coral reefs, and romantic lagoons. Experience the natural beauty of the island with an optional snorkeling excursion, sunset jetboat ride, or a helicopter tour that flies you over Bora Bora's iconic Mount Otemanu. You can also spend time at our private beach which offers volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
|11/16/2019||11/16/2019 04:00 PM|
Rangiroa 11/17/2019 12:00 PMRangiroa is the largest island in the Tuamotu Archipelago, which is made up of 78 coral atolls scattered over several hundred miles. Experience the simple, quiet, and peaceful life on these islands by participating in the daily activities of the Paumotu people.
|11/17/2019 12:00 PM||11/17/2019 05:00 PM|
Fakarava 11/18/2019 08:00 AMBefore modern navigation, this region was known as the "Dangerous Archipelago" for its shallow passages. Today, that same characteristic makes Fakarava a diver's paradise. Those who prefer to stay on dry land can explore charming villages, ancient temples, and a 19th-century coral church.
|11/18/2019 08:00 AM||11/18/2019 05:00 PM|
At Sea 11/19/2019Spend the day enjoying The Gauguin's Polynesian ambiance: casual, leisurely, and graceful. Perhaps you'll take in a lecture by one of our special guests, and then reflect on your day over classic French cuisine at L'Etoile.
Taha'a 11/20/2019 09:00 AMEmbark on your choice of exciting shore excursions today, or spend your whole day relaxing on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking, or simply lounge on the beach with a chilled beverage from our floating bar. Les Gauguines will also be on hand to provide musical entertainment and demonstrate traditional Polynesian crafts. A delicious barbecue lunch is provided.
|11/20/2019 09:00 AM||11/20/2019 05:00 PM|
Moorea 11/21/2019 08:00 AMVibrant colors abound during two leisurely days in Moorea, everything from fresh fruits and flowers to multi-hued lagoons, and from spectacular mountain peaks to palm-fringed beaches. Shop for local handicrafts, embark on an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist, and sample the local pineapples, said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.
|11/21/2019 08:00 AM||11/21/2019|
Moorea 11/22/2019Vibrant colors abound on Moorea in everything from fresh fruits and flowers to multi-hued lagoons, and from spectacular mountain peaks to palm-fringed beaches. Shop for local handicrafts, embark on an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist, and sample the local pineapples, said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.
|11/22/2019||11/22/2019 05:00 PM|
Papeete 11/22/2019 07:00 PMVibrant colors abound on Moorea in everything from fresh fruits and flowers to multi-hued lagoons, and from spectacular mountain peaks to palm-fringed beaches. Shop for local handicrafts, embark on an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist, and sample the local pineapples, said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.
|11/22/2019 07:00 PM||11/22/2019|
Papeete 11/23/2019Tahiti's capital city of Papeete welcomes you back with emerald hillsides, sapphire waters, and warm breezes. If you're not ready for your South Pacific vacation to end, spend a few days here experiencing resorts, spas, restaurants, nightlife, and shopping.
Leisurely days at sea offer the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a little "me time," whether that's an indulgent treatment at the award-winning onboard spa, or a workout in the fitness center. Or soak in the South Pacific sunshine with a day spent lounging by the outdoor pool.
During every meal onboard, with every sumptuous bit you sample, and each time the attentive staff fills your glass, you'll begin to realize that dining on the high seas with Paul Gauguin Cruises is truly something special. Later, try your luck in Le Casino, which features slot machines, blackjack, and roulette, or grab a drink at the Piano Bar and enjoy nightly piano entertainment.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of July 2019. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.