- 11-night cruise
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines available throughout the voyage
- Gratuities for housekeeping, dining and bar staff
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings - A Destination Affair to Remember
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- English-trained butlers for suite guests
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from ports, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Optional shore excursions
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
|Miami||03/10/2017||03/10/2017 05:00 PM|
|St. John (U.S.V.I.)||03/13/2017 09:00 AM||03/13/2017 06:00 PM|
|Terre-de-Haut, Guadeloupe||03/14/2017 01:30 PM||03/14/2017 09:00 PM|
|Charlestown||03/15/2017 08:00 AM||03/15/2017 09:00 PM|
|Gustavia||03/16/2017 08:00 AM||03/16/2017 11:00 PM|
|St. Maarten (Philipsburg)||03/17/2017 08:00 AM||03/17/2017 11:00 PM|
|Virgin Gorda||03/18/2017 07:30 AM||03/18/2017 04:00 PM|
|Miami||03/21/2017 06:00 AM||03/21/2017|
Contemporary yet classic, stylish yet refined, Azamara Journey's completely transformed staterooms and suites are a feast for the senses. They incorporate the use of rich woods, custom-made textiles, organically inspired accents, and a natural color scheme of blues, browns, and grays with silver accents to create a fresh and elegant feel.
Every stateroom and suite aboard will be upgraded with new blackout curtains, bed linens (including custom duvets and pillows), sofas, chairs, sideboards, drapes, carpeting, lighting, upgraded bathrooms, and TVs.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of August 2016. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking. Stateroom images and diagrams are representative of staterooms in that category and type. Some rooms in the same category may have different furniture configurations, facilities and/or window/view configuration. Room measurements are approximate.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.