Cruise Theme: Ocean Views*
Topical world issues are addressed in this moderated format of lively panel discussions among visiting guest ambassadors, professors, foreign correspondents, four-star generals and others; new electronic polling devices allow for immediate audience participation.
*The cruise line’s theme is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Hosted Sailings offer Outstanding Value, Exclusive Amenities and an Experienced Personable Host on board to ensure your cruise is more enjoyable.
- "World’s Best" All-Inclusive experiences
- Fine wines, champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- Dining by Reservation™
- Nobu Matsuhisa’s Asian restaurant and Prego Italian restaurant
- Up to eight evening dining options including 24-hour room service
- Early embarkation with champagne lunch, daily afternoon teatime
- Award-winning entertainment including Magic Castle® at Sea, Rocket Man! and Diva! Production Shows
- State-of-the-art fitness center with pilates, yoga and spinning classes
- Open bar service throughout the ship plus gratuities for all dining and bar staff including housekeeping and Penthouse butler service
- Golf clinics with PGA instructors, full-size paddle tennis courts
- Spacious 360° teak Promenade Deck
- Experiences of Discovery theme cruises, Local Insights and USD School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking Program
- 100% indelibly soft cotton linens
- Ocean Views™ interactive polling devices in guest lecturer discussion panels.
- Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
|Rio de Janeiro||03/14/2017||03/14/2017|
|Rio de Janeiro||03/15/2017||03/15/2017 03:00 PM|
|Recife||03/20/2017 08:00 AM||03/20/2017 07:00 PM|
|Fortaleza||03/22/2017 07:00 AM||03/22/2017 03:00 PM|
Alter Do Chão (Amazon River)
||03/25/2017 10:00 AM||03/25/2017 05:00 PM|
Parintins (Amazon River)
||03/26/2017 08:00 AM||03/26/2017 05:00 PM|
|Manaus (Amazon River)||03/27/2017||03/27/2017|
|Manaus (Amazon River)||03/28/2017||03/28/2017|
Boca Da Valeria (Amazon River)
||03/29/2017 12:00 PM||03/29/2017 06:00 PM|
|Santarem||03/30/2017 08:00 AM||03/30/2017 05:00 PM|
|Devil's Island||04/02/2017 07:00 AM||04/02/2017 04:00 PM|
|Grenada||04/04/2017 10:00 AM||04/04/2017 06:00 PM|
|Bridgetown (Barbados)||04/05/2017 06:00 AM||04/05/2017|
Images are representative of facilities onboard. Actual configurations and interiors may vary.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of August 2015. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking.
Cruise-Only fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.